After Joining IIT Hyderabad
12. Shirsendu Ghosh, Koyel Banerjee Ghosh (co-first author), Dorit Levy, David Scheerer, Inbal Riven, Jieun Shin, Harry Gray, Ron Naaman, Gilad Haran, “Control of protein activity by photoinduced spin-polarized charge reorganization”, PNAS, 119 (35), 2022, e2204735119.
Before Joining IIT Hyderabad
11. Shirsendu Ghosh, Koyel Banerjee-Ghosh (co-first author), Dorit Levy, Inbal Riven, Ron Naaman, and Gilad Haran, “Substrates Modulate Charge-Reorganization Allosteric Effects in Protein−Protein Association”, J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 12, 2021, 2805−2808.
10. Koyel Banerjee-Ghosh, Shirsendu Ghosh, Hisham Mazal, Inbal Riven, Gilad Haran, Ron Naaman, “Long-range charge reorganization as an allosteric control signal in proteins”, J. Am. Chem. Soc, 142, 2020, 20456–20462.
9. Kumpei Kashiwagi, Francesco Tassinari, Tomoyuki Haraguchi, Koyel Banerjee-Ghosh, Takashiro Akitsu and Ron Naaman, “Electron Transfer via Helical Oligopeptide to Laccase Including Chiral Schiff Base Copper Mediators”, Symmetry, 12, 2020, 808(1-14).
8. Koyel Banerjee Ghosh, Wenyan Zhang, F. Tassinari, Y. Mastai, O. Lidor-Shalev and R. Naaman, P.Möllers, D. Nürenberg, and H. Zacharias, J. Wei, E. Wierzbinski, and D. H. Waldeck, “Controlling Chemical Selectivity in Electrocatalysis with Chiral CuO Coated Electrodes”, J. Phys. Chem. C, 123 (5), 2019, 3024-3031.
7. Wenyan Zhang, Koyel Banerjee-Ghosh, Francesco Tassinari, and Ron Naaman, “Enhanced Electrochemical Water Splitting with Chiral Molecule-Coated Fe3O4 Nanoparticles”, ACS Energy Lett., 3, 2018, 2308−2313.
6. Koyel Banerjee-Ghosh, Oren Ben Dor, Francesco Tassinari, Eyal Capua, Shira Yochelis, Amir Capua, See-Hun Yang, Stuart Stephen Papworth Parkin, Soumyajit Sarkar, Leeor Kronik, Lech Tomasz Baczewski, Ron Naaman and Yossi Paltiel, “Separation of Enantiomers by Enantio-Specific Interaction of Chiral Molecules with Magnetic Substrates”, Science, 360, 2018, 1331–1334.
5. Francesco Tassinari, Koyel Banerjee-Ghosh (co-first author), Francesca Parenti, Vankayala Kiran, Adele Mucci, Ron Naaman, “Enhanced Hydrogen Production with Chiral Conductive Polymer-Based Electrodes”, J. Phys. Chem. C, 121, 2017, 15777−15783.
4. Koyel Banerjee Ghosh, Jayanta Mukhopadhyay, Sandip Bysakh, Rajendra N. Basu, “La0.54Sr0.4Fe0.2Co0.8O3-d@Co0.01Ce0.79Gd0.2O2-d Functional Cathode Material for Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Application”, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 42(4), 2017, 2327-2337.
3. Koyel Banerjee Ghosh, Jayanta Mukhopadhyay, Rajendra N. Basu, “Functionally graded doped lanthanum cobalt ferrite and ceria-based composite interlayers for advancing the performance stability in solid oxide fuel cell”, Journal of Power Sources, 328, 2016, 15-27.
2. Koyel Banerjee, Madhurima Barman, Jayanta Mukhopadhyay, Rajendra N. Basu, “Effect of ‘A’-site non stoichiometry in strontium doped lanthanum ferrite based solid oxide fuel cell cathodes”; Materials Research Bulletin, 72, (2015) 306–315.
1. Koyel Banerjee, Jayanta Mukhopadhyay, Rajendra N. Basu, “Nanocrystalline Doped Lanthanum Cobalt Ferrite and Lanthanum Iron Cobaltite-based Composite Cathode for Significant Augmentation of Electrochemical Performance in Solid Oxide Fuel Cell”; International journal of hydrogen energy, 39, (2014), 15754-15759.